Our team at Sit, Stay, ‘N Play (SSNP) continues to monitor the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) within the community to ensure the health of our guests and our team. While we are in uncharted waters and situation is ever-changing, business will be as usual. The SSNP team wants to share the steps they are taking to keep our facility safe during this health situation.
The SSNP Team are doing the following:
1) SSNP team daily thoroughly cleans the facility daily and on busier days even more to ensure cleanliness of the facility. To meet the changing environment SSNP Team are doing the following:
- Heavily-used areas such as powder rooms and check-out counter areas multiple times a day with the disinfectant we have always used.
- Bathroom: Every 1.5 hours which includes all fixtures, paper towel dispenser, door handle and the door itself.
- Check-out Counter: every hour
- The half door in the airlock and it’s doorknobs will be disinfected 3-4 times per day
3) Sit, Stay, ‘N Play has also instructed team members to stay at home if they exhibit any flu or cold-like symptoms and not to return to work until cleared by a medical professional.
4) Sit, Stay, ‘N Play will request that guests stay home if they exhibit any flu or cold-like symptoms and we will issue extensions for classes offered in the future to those who choose not to attend due to illness.
5) SSNP is available to meet your pet care needs by phone by taking your orders without coming into the store any time during business hours. While taking your order let us know if you would like to arrange a pick up time for your order to be brought out to you so you don’t want to come into the shop.
We are a community of dog friends! We love our guests and team members and value your patronage more than we can say. For now, it's business as usual at Sit, Stay, ‘N Play. We are open every day as usual and all of our events and classes are still happening. We are working to take the steps necessary to keep everyone safe and accommodate everyone's needs. If you have further questions about COVID-19, please refer to the CDC's website at www.cdc.gov/