The Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are frequently retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Sit, Stay, 'N Play in Stroudsburg, PA. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (570) 872-9748 to get more information!
welcoming environment, professional and knowledgeable. my pup made progress and I Love that they give you the days session in a sheet to take home and continue practicing what you've learned. The food and snacks are healthy and as per my pup's reaction - Delicious 😋
This is an amazing facility. The trainers are friendly and truly care. They definitely want to set up dogs and their owners for success.
We have 3 dogs in school
at Sit Stay and Play - one in agility and 2 in Intermediate Obedience. The classes are very small and each dog (and owner!) gets a lot of personal attention. In a short time, we have seen great strides and our dogs are really enjoying the experience. And the people—trainers and staff —are really lovely. We enjoy being there.
Every week is a new and fun adventure with my dog. Kathy is a great listener and very creative and helpful in guiding us to ‘retrain’ our dogs with any issues we present to her. She not only makes our dogs think, but she makes the owners think!!! Besides that, the dogs all love her and she loves them…..right, Summer ? 😏