The Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are frequently retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Sit, Stay, 'N Play in Stroudsburg, PA. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (570) 872-9748 to get more information!
loved my time here. my dog loved it as well! he and i both learned so much, and the trainer was so nice and made it a comfortable, fun experience! definitely going to come back!!
I cannot say enough good things about sit stay n' play! They welcomed my border collie, Nero who had people and dog reactivity issues. Our trainer has been so patient and so kind to work with us, I think it was Cathy that we worked with. She really knew what she was talking about and is a miracle worker. We have implemented a lot of things in our daily routine. Nero has done phenomenally at obedience, he is very eager to learn and I will be teaching him a lot more at home. She even taught us more intermediate things at our last day.
Nero has come a long way with his reactivity and I cannot thank our trainer enough for it. I will hopefully get him into rodeo dog soon and will be taking my other dog, a 9 month old german shepherd puppy here for basic obedience and hope to get him in higher classes.
I will be buying an agility set to start Nero on agility as well. I am so happy that our first training experience with me and my husband's first dog was a very positive one.
They were so kind as to put up a barrier thinking about Nero and the other dogs wellbeing in this obedience training. Nero really had a lot of fun here! The trainer made sure to have a lot of one on one meetings with each dog and their person if they were having issues with any training. It was very nice that she took the time for each dog that came in.
They do not use any aversive training methods. Purely force free, positive reinforcement which is what I truly believe in dog training. I cannot thank this wonderful establishment enough for giving Nero a fair shot in working with him and being mindful of his reactivity. He has come leaps and bounds since the first week. Keep up the amazing work you guys do here!
Cathy our trainer is excellent with the animals extremely knowledgeable & engaging with us & our pets. Helpful tips to make training an enjoyable experience for our dogs. Highly recommend this training facility it was an enjoyable experience.
I registered my 3 year old dog for beginner obedience training. The class and instructor was great. I liked that they gave us a paper with everything we reviewed in class to practice at home. They always checked in via email on how the class went and if I had any questions. My dog has improved greatly with his confidence and his obedience skills. I would recommend this place for your training needs!
I could not say enough great things about this place. Both my partner and I did two separate 6 week courses and we have a wonderfully behaved pup. We will prob go for additional courses as Shelby Jean grows! If you are not local to this area consider the commute. It will prove worth your time.
Below is a pic where I got her to cross water and sit on this rock by using “place” and pointing. She then waited there while I got camera ready. This dog listened to nothing I said before Sit, Stay, ‘N Play