The Very Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are frequently retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Sit, Stay, 'N Play in Stroudsburg, PA. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (570) 872-9748 to get more information!
I have seen massive improvements in my dogs temperament since attending their school. Kathy has been an amazing teacher. She’s so patient, understanding and extremely helpful. I took their 6 week beginner puppy program and have now enrolled my boy in their intermediate class because I was so impressed. We both look forward to attending these classes every week. I highly recommend.
Great place to learn how to train your dog. Wonderful friendly staff.
Olivia Grace Mercado-Hannon
Amazing facility and tons of fun!!
They are very knowledgeable and make training your dog very approachable.
Kyla Rae Dunster
what a very clean place! the ladies I met today with Maverick are so so sweet and KNOW what they are doing and talking about I can't say enough how much I love it there and it's only day one. 💗