If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are frequently retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Sit, Stay, 'N Play in Stroudsburg, PA. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (570) 872-9748 to get more information!