The Very Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are frequently retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Sit, Stay, 'N Play in Stroudsburg, PA. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (570) 872-9748 to get more information!
I'm currently in the intermediate obedience class with my Irish doodle Archie. Our trainer is Kathy, and she does a wonderful job. I appreciate how encouraging the trainers and other staff are at Sit, Stay, 'N Play. When I started at the intermediate level, I was concerned that Archie and I were going to be kicked out because Archie was wild and I was overwhelmed. (He's very different from my other dogs, though I love him to pieces.) Instead of getting kicked out, I was constantly encouraged by all of the staff. Archie's behavior and his confidence have improved in leaps and bounds, and he has a much better sense of what I expect from him. To be honest, my confidence in training my dog has also greatly improved! I also like how I'm never rushed out of class; Kathy and the other staff always take the time to answer my questions. In addition, I like how the class is on-going. I can sign up for as many sessions as I like. This is so helpful because it keeps me accountable to consistently train and work with Archie. A well-trained dog is always worth the time and effort.
Best place to train your puppy. The trainers are patient and knowledgeable. It is a beautiful facility, Bailey and I love it. Thank you for your help. I would highly recommend.
This facility is amazing! Dagen has been an awesome trainer and I love the positive training. Not only has my dog learned a bunch already, I have learned that if I take my time and be patient my dog can learn anything! I am excited to continue our classes & hopefully add more in the future.
I would like to take the time to say thank you for the help and the support you have given to me on this journey. I'm very grateful to have met you guys and I appreciated the support and training.
I am very pleased with the training, I look forward to much more. I will suggest this to my friends.